Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting Back with Your Ex : Not the Best Answer But is Always an Option

There are a lot of advantages with getting back with your ex. First and foremost, perhaps the courtship period is faster and simpler. It's already been done the first time so the 2nd time should be straighter to the point as you formerly had a relationship together. Getting back with your ex is nothing new. Folk who were together, broke up for whatever reasons it could be and after a little time, decide to get back together again do so for a variety of reasons whether because by being apart, they found the true value of being together, or by being in a relationship after the break up, they found out how good the former relationship really was. Hopefully, getting back with your ex isn't just for a matter of convenience because as such, that relationship isn't as powerful and if ever, another crisis comes along, the solution of breaking up will always be played.

My first love, whose name I will not mention, and I had such a situation wherein we got together, broke up, got together and then split up again. I have to tell you that it was really heartbreaking to wreck up with your first love. We got together in high school after 3 years of wooing. It took me three years from the start of high school until our junior year for her to answer me.

Ok, perhaps I'm a romantic at heart but still that was a good year for me. I presumed I was going to college somewhere else far away after our senior year, so for everyone's sake, we split up. Then, I made up my mind to go to the same university she went to and we met up again, and we decided to get together again. Since we were in university, we had more time to begin to know one another but somehow, her ma and pa got wind of it, and pressured her to take it easy. We talked about it one time in class and she wanted to take five or'cool off' temporarily as she named it. I got fed up and just told her to just break it off and we probably did. Without knowing how hard it might struck me after, I felt bad the next year or thereabouts and when I saw her going out with someone else, I was so incensed that I would have liked to confront the man and had it not been for my pals who stopped me from doing so, things may have gotten ugly. It took me a year or thereabouts till I ultimately got over her and by that point she went to another varsity to end her course.

Getting back with your ex isn't always the best answer but at least you have that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment